Friday, January 14, 2011

Yarn Art








Last night I had the ladies over for some crochet time and a little "Emma". We meet every Thurdady now. It's so funny to watch. Every once in awhile I will look up from my project and this is what I see...








We are all in our own little crochet world!




It's funny how much you can build relationships with people by not talking. This from a girl who is always talking! We do end up talking a lot outside of Thursday nights though because of our common intrest . I love it.







2 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! I would love to have a group like that to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should start one! I'm surprised how many people I've talked to have either crocheted or knitted in the past or would like to learn how. There is a lot of interest out there. And we are all just learning. There are a lot of websites and videos that can help teach you when you're just starting. :)

    ReplyDelete